Cognizant Off Campus Drive |Cognizant Hiring Freshers| Cognizant Off Campus 2018| Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee |Jobs for B.E/B.Tech | 2018 Batch
About the Company:Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC-Salary INR 3.38 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Event Location :Across India
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
– Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
– Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
– This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1-Click Here
Apply Step-2-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates