About Company: Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
DESIGNATION: Engineer Trainee
SALARY INR: 3,38,005 per Annum
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC-Salary Rs 3.38 LPA
Work Location: Across India
(Only for 2017 & 2018 Passed out Batches)
– B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
– Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma ,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– Strong written and communication skills.
– Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
• Online Aptitude test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Voice Assessment
• HR Discussion
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears -visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front & back page).
• Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
• The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
• The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Candidates can apply and attend the drive at following venue on 3 & 4 November 2018.
To Apply : Click here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 30.10.2018.
3. The last date for registration is on 30.10.2018.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.11.2018.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.11.2018 at 8.30 am