About the Company: Codewave is a design thinking led digital innovation company, specializing in design of value, new product development & digital innovation. Codewave was founded in May 2013, with a vision to bring design thinking to India and make every gig a UX led gig. That vision, gave birth to a people-first culture, that celebrated authenticity, voice of individuals encouraging free flow of influence shaping our journeys with customers & it’s outcomes.
Company Name: CodeWave
Location: Banashankari (Near Devegowda petrol bunk), Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Total IT experience between 1 to 2 years
- Good exposure and working knowledge in React Native architecture at least for 1 year.
- Must have built at least a couple of projects
- Good understanding of REST API
- Hands-on experience on Redux / Flux
Key Responsibilities :
- Take ownership of the app modules/screens, deliver in alignment with business milestones
- Handling pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as needed.
- Follow best practices in coding, documentation and ensure defect-free releases
- Pay attention to UI/UX & animations, ensure the screens developed are pixel perfect as per design
- Architect the backend interactions needed and influence how the system should be architected optimally
- Work with clients directly if needed, to understand the functionality and implement the same
- Collaborate with the team, work in alignment with an overall roadmap and help the team where required
Job Perks :
- A hierarchy-free & happy work environment with SEMCO style of organization structure ( https://semcostyle.org/ )
- Work timing flexibility, work from home option available when required
- Insurance cover
- Monthly Project Bonus
- Free lunch and high-tea at the office
- “Spot awards” to spontaneously appreciate anyone who’s gone an extra mile for the company.
How to Apply?