Codemonk Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Intern: Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern – Full Stack developer
Company Name: Codemonk
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description for Codemonk Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Intern: To meet our expanding business needs, we are looking out for professionals who can join our team as a Software Engineer Interns – Full-Stack Developer and work on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
Responsibilities for Codemonk Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Intern
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop frontend and backend components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Writing reusable, testable, scalable and efficient code
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions ( include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Deploy, maintain, and debug code in production environment
- Building efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing application in Python
- Knowledge of atleast one Python web framework (such as Django or Flask ) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of code versionsing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
Apply Before the link Expires for Codemonk Freshers Recruitment As a Software Engineering Intern.