Code Nation Off Campus Details:
About Company: CodeNation is a software solutions company that is Indian daughter branch of the company DevFactory, which in turn is the research and development wing of the Trilogy Group. The main goal of the company is to optimize the software development process and deliver cost-effective world-class software products.
Company Name: Code Nation Innovation Labs
Job Positions: Software Development Engineers
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: 29.5 Lakh Per Annum
Intern Stipend(In INR):- 75000 per month
Batch Eligible: 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch
Test Date: 26th January 2021 7:00 PM
Job Profile 1: Software Development Engineers
Job Description: Software Development Engineers are expected to develop and present ideas on the next generation of solutions that will drive CodeNation Innovation Labs’s (CNIL) business in the future. Software Development Engineers immediately join Trilogy University (TU) , CNIL’s power bootcamp for fresh recruits that aims at accelerated transformation to super problem solvers and tech professionals.
Compensation( In INR) :
- CTC: 29.5 Lakh Per Annum
- Base : 24 Lakh Per Annum
- Joining Bonus : 1 Lakh
- TU Graduation Bonus: 1 Lakh
- Annual Target Bonus : Upto 2.5 Lakh Per Annum
- Other Benefits: 1 Lakh
Job Responsibilities for Code Nation Off Campus:
- A Software Development Engineer will deliver components of an application on time and to specification as a key member of a product or delivery team.
- He or she is expected to do so by making balanced technical decisions (e.g., design trade-offs, prioritization, etc.) as a member of his or her team.
- These decisions must reflect knowledge of applying the appropriate technical/theoretical knowledge within the context of the customer’s business requirements.
- Supports the delivery team in deploying product functionality to customers (e.g., answers questions, explains functionality, extends API, provides code reviews, etc.).
- A Software Development Engineer may be expected to take an active role in the campus recruiting efforts of future team members from his/her university.
Screening Requirements for Code Nation Off Campus:
- Strong abstract reasoning and problem solving skills. Must be able to produce clean and
efficient code and should have done a lot of programming/coding(any language).
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
- Must have experience in writing complex algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills allowing the person to effectively work with team members based both in India and the US.
Job Profile 2: SDE Intern
Job Description for Code Nation Off Campus:
- Software Development Engineer Interns are expected to develop and present ideas on the next generation of solutions that will drive CodeNation Innovation Labs’s (CNIL) business in the future.
- Software Development Engineer Interns immediately join Junior Trilogy University
(jTU) , CNIL’s junior power bootcamp for fresh intern recruits that aims at accelerated
transformation to super problem solvers and tech professionals.
Job Responsibility: SDE intern will have similar responsibilities like SDE
Stipend( In INR) : 75000 per month
Test Date: 26th January 2021 7:00 PM
Apply Before the link Expires for Code Nation Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Code Nation Off Campus
How to apply for Code Nation Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Code Nation or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Code Nation Off-Campus 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for Code Nation Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates form tier-1 colleges are eligible.
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=CodeNation for latest updates