About the company: Cochin shipyard Limited is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
job profile: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Work Location: Cochin
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/Diploma
BE/ B.Tech – Rs.8,000/Month
Diploma – Rs.7,000/Month
Commencement of Online Application : 09.08.2017
Last Date of Online Application : 31.08.2017
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant
such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Apply before link expires.
Official Notification Link:Click Here
Apply Link:Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates