Job Type: Government Sector
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 1319
Age Limit (As on 1 Dec 2016): 30 Years
CTC: Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/Month
Location: Across India
- All the candidates should have minimum 60% in their academics(For SC/ST/PWD-55%)
- Candidates who are studying Final year/Waiting for results are not eligible to apply.
Coal India Selection is based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.The written exam is conducted all over India for more details about exam centers candidates check the official notification(91 Cities Across India)
About the Written Examination:
Syllabus for Written Examination: (Bilingual Language-Hindi & English)
Total Marks: 100 (No Negative Marking)
Part 1: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability & General English
Part 2: Professional Knowledge(Discipline Related)
Candidates who cleared written examination called for the personal interview in 1:3 ratio.The Final selection based on the performance in personal Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online latest by 3 February 2017.
Apply Link: https://www.coalindia.in/career
Rs.1000 For General/UR/Others
SC/ST/PWD Candidates are Exempted from paying Application Fees
- Starting Date for Online Application: 5 January 2017-10 AM
- Last date for applying Online Application: 3 February 2017-11 PM
- Date of Computer Based online Examination: 26 March 2017 (Sunday)
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here