Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
CME Group Freshers Internship 2021 Details:
About Company: CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Company Name: CME Group
Job Profile: Intern
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for CME Group Freshers Internship 2021:
- Our Internships allow us to give a very small but select group of bright students an intensive, hands on 6 month introduction to what happens in the clearing house of a financial exchange.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
- We are looking for self-motivated, team players who have excellent organization and communication skills.
- While a background in finance or accounting is not required, applicants should be comfortable with basic numerical computation.
- We would offer an opportunity to work side by side in our world class facilities with our extremely talented team who work on cutting edge technology paired with the challenging demands of the intensive world of a financial exchange.
The kind of tasks interns can look forward to would be a range of opportunities like –
• Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
• Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
• Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
• Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
• Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
• Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
• Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Non – Essential:
• Any knowledge of Applied mathematics / calculus / economic theory / statistics would be helpful
• Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
• MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
• Java , C# , C++ , Python , VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
Physical, Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
• Duration 5month
• 40 hours per week
• Need to be on site for work in the CME Bangalore Office
To qualify for an internship with CME Group you will need to be in study, or with a confirmed place for future study.
Apply Before the link Expires for CME Group Freshers Internship 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here