CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2018 |CloudMagic Off Campus | CloudMagic Hiring Freshers | Jobs for Software Engineer | Jobs for 2018 Batch | 27 June 2018
About the company: Newton is an email management application for iOS, Android, Chrome OS and macOS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail’s native app.
Position: Software Engineer 
Job location: BANGALORE
Salary offered: ₹ 7,00,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://newtonhq.com/
- 2018 Batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job description of Software Engineer :
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++ and JAVA
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates