About the company: Newton is an email management application for iOS, Android, Chrome OS and macOS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail’s native app. CloudMagic has been acquired by Essential, Inc.
Job Profile:Technical Support Engineer
Company Name: CloudMagic
Job Profile: newtonhq.com
Work Location: BANGALORE
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed:Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Friday, 29 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Sunday, 31st Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS 2018 Batch (All branches)
- Good pH score and academic record
You need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
What would you be doing with us?
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical & non-technical issues related to our products
- Work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams
- Help the development team in prioritizing the feature requests based on customer feedback
- Resolving queries on various platforms
- Handle escalations for post-installation issues
- Creating FAQ and documentation related to product training and support
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship