Cloud Elements Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Cloud Elements is an API integration platform. Our Elements – which are app connectors – connect you to the ecosystem of applications that your customers and partners rely on everyday. Our Finance Hub, for example, provides a uniform API that connects you with all of the leading accounting systems used by your customers and partners.
Company Name: Cloud Elements
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
What you’ll do:
- Create, automate and run tests
- Understand new features being developed and create functional tests to ensure complete quality
- Create and Maintain Automation Frameworks on need basis
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with Developers & Managers
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Willing to do black box manual testing but highly motivated to script automated test suites
- Develop tools and processes to improve the quality, efficiency and completeness of tests
- 4-year degree, preferably in CS or another technical field
- 0-4years of software QA test and development experience
- Hands on experience with API Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Familiar with the Eclipse or similar IDEs.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong understanding of Rest APIs and test approaches as well as adept at reading and understanding API Documentation
- Extensive hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools similar to Jira
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Enthusiasm for “breaking stuff” – be highly driven to find bugs and help us develop the best products on the market
- Self-motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA mindset, and Software Engineering processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react well to changes, work with diverse teams and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Proficient communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A drive to improve, both personally and professionally
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits – Equity, Medical, PF
- Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, the list goes on!
- Office locations: We have offices in Hyderabad, Denver, Dallas, and Seattle. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here