About the Company:- Turned many customer ideas into reality. Currently Working on Innovative challenging projects that uses latest technology & frameworks. Our young energetic professional developers will fulfil your requirements and competitively make you more successful in Business. We build Robots, IoT, APIs, APPs, Websites & Deploy them to Scalable Cloud and its done using latest technologies. We are highly focused on delivering scalable cloud application architecture, building product, prototyping the core concept, unit testing & programming scalable device independent web applications using latest frameworks such as Angularjs, Bootstrap, Nodejs, Phone Gap, MongoDB, MySQL (MEAN stack applications) continuous Integration, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Agile methodology with professional quality and service.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend- INR 7,000 (FOR 6 MONTHS)
Salary- INR 1.8 LPA- INR 3 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Course Specialization: Btech(cs,it,ec)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– We are looking for highly energetic experienced developers who are willing to learn quickly and innovate
– Knowledge in Python, Artificial Intelligence is a plus
– Should be a strong self learner
– Have done any projects related to client -server web applications
– Should be interested to work with latest frameworks and cloud platform
– Knowledge about REST, BigData, MongoDB, Amazon web services is an added advantage
– Should be able to work independently, self motivated and innovative based on their assigned task Responsibilities and Duties
– Pair with other developers and learn the software development process and life cycle of a feature request
– Continue to learn and hone skills as software engineer
– Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain language, tool set and area of the stack • Raise questions and clarify any ambiguity the junior developer has with an idea or process
– Evaluate, assess and recommend software solutions
– Design and model solutions that fit the problem domain
Last date to apply: 10 December 2018
– Technical Interview
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1 Register Here
Apply Step-2 Apply HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.