Clearwater Analytics Off-Campus Hiring Freshers: Clearwater Analytics is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organisations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Profile Offered: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Here are a few things the team is likely to work on initially:
- Automated collection / aggregation / normalization of data.
- Calculation engine to feed specific client reporting elements.
- REST APIs to allow smooth input and output of data for our client intra-system interactions.
- UI to provide users access to collected data and insight into data delivery, data quality, and report generation.
Here is some detail around our tech stack:
- 100% cloud-native (AWS).
- Amazon Cloud Formation/CDK.
- API driven – all data transfer intra-system and externally is done via APIs.
- Languages: Python, Clojure, Java/Typescript.
- Storage: S3, PostgreSQL/Aurora.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here