Clearwater Analytics Off-Campus Hiring Freshers: Clearwater Analytics is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organisations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Profile Offered: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Here are a few things the team is likely to work on initially:
- Automated collection / aggregation / normalization of data.
- Calculation engine to feed specific client reporting elements.
- REST APIs to allow smooth input and output of data for our client intra-system interactions.
- UI to provide users access to collected data and insight into data delivery, data quality, and report generation.
Here is some detail around our tech stack:
- 100% cloud-native (AWS).
- Amazon Cloud Formation/CDK.
- API driven – all data transfer intra-system and externally is done via APIs.
- Languages: Python, Clojure, Java/Typescript.
- Storage: S3, PostgreSQL/Aurora.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell