About the Company: ClearTrail provides products and solutions that deliver intelligence from communication data to enable security agencies to prevent threats and solve crime. Our success lies in out-thinking the ever- changing threat landscape with innovative “firsts” in interception, monitoring & analytics technologies that contribute towards making nations safe
Official Website: https://www.clear-trail.com
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Title: Module Lead Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: IndoreEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- We are creating a product. It is a highly responsive, dynamic web application that works like a charm across leading browsers. It uses latest Web UI technologies to bring extraordinarily beautiful User Interface (UI) with world class User Experience (Ux) to life.
- It is a product not a project. This product is not a website; it is a next generation Web Application. It is meant to delight its user with a desktop like response time on web.
- While working on this product you will be sitting next to best in class software engineers who come from all walks of technology spectrum. These engineers are self-driven and highly motivated individuals contributing towards development of this product.
- It is a dream opportunity for enthusiasts who dream of amalgamating User Experience, Beauty, Technology, and Innovation to create world class products.
- Preferred Proficiency: JQuery, Bootsrap
- Huge Advantage: Proficiency in AngularJS, JS library development experience (e.g. D3)
- Definite Plus: Good knowledge of handling cross browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with best UI design and coding practices
- Ability to experiment and play with new UI libraries and technologies
Roles and responsibilities
- As a UI engineer you are:
- Responsible to rapidly write bug-free code using latest coding practices.
- Responsible for doing R&D on latest UI technologies (D3, NodeJS etc.)
- Responsible to create POC and prove the feasibility of new UI designs and concept.
- 100% Technology, 0% Team management
- With 100:0 split this is a technology cum developer role suitable for geeks.
Apply Link: Please email the resume with [email protected]Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.