About the Company: ClearTrail provides products and solutions that deliver intelligence from communication data to enable security agencies to prevent threats and solve crime. Our success lies in out-thinking the ever- changing threat landscape with innovative “firsts” in interception, monitoring & analytics technologies that contribute towards making nations safe
Official Website: https://www.clear-trail.com
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Title: Module Lead Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Indore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- We are creating a product. It is a highly responsive, dynamic web application that works like a charm across leading browsers. It uses latest Web UI technologies to bring extraordinarily beautiful User Interface (UI) with world class User Experience (Ux) to life.
- It is a product not a project. This product is not a website; it is a next generation Web Application. It is meant to delight its user with a desktop like response time on web.
- While working on this product you will be sitting next to best in class software engineers who come from all walks of technology spectrum. These engineers are self-driven and highly motivated individuals contributing towards development of this product.
- It is a dream opportunity for enthusiasts who dream of amalgamating User Experience, Beauty, Technology, and Innovation to create world class products.
- Preferred Proficiency: JQuery, Bootsrap
- Huge Advantage: Proficiency in AngularJS, JS library development experience (e.g. D3)
- Definite Plus: Good knowledge of handling cross browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with best UI design and coding practices
- Ability to experiment and play with new UI libraries and technologies
Roles and responsibilities
- As a UI engineer you are:
- Responsible to rapidly write bug-free code using latest coding practices.
- Responsible for doing R&D on latest UI technologies (D3, NodeJS etc.)
- Responsible to create POC and prove the feasibility of new UI designs and concept.
- 100% Technology, 0% Team management
- With 100:0 split this is a technology cum developer role suitable for geeks.
Apply Link: Please email the resume with [email protected]Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.