About the Company: Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide. Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
Job Profile: Software Quality Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Role :
- Works within a scrum team to deliver on Automation commitments.
- Reports back and works with a QA lead for any blockers or guidelines
- Work with product owners who are remote to understand and groom requirements/stories.
- Participate in test case/test plan creation and reviews.
- Work with the various software engineering groups to increase unit test and Automation coverage.
- As part of the scrum / agile team be a gatekeeper for quality.
- Participate in root cause analysis and reduce gaps in testing thereby reducing defect leakage to production.
- Maintain and publish Quality metrics for product releases.
- Work with the QA team in Maintaining the health of the tests on a continues basis by adhering to the QA best practices that are in place.
- Basic understanding of Quality assurance and testing process and methodologies.
- 2+ years of Java or Python development experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and QA’s role in the same
- Experience in developing or testing web-based applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent or equivalent experience.
Skill Set: Java, SQL, python or any other scripting or programming language.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here