Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Qualification:- B.E. – Mechanical
Experience:- 1-3 Years
Job Profile: Trainee – Plant Engineer (22691)
Requisition ID 22691
Work Location- India – Maharashtra – Roha
Purpose of the Job:- To carry out maintenance jobs in plant following work permit system. To supervise all kind of engineering.
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
- Knowledge of maintening different equipments and systems used in Chemical Plant.
- Co-ordination skill, knowledge of safety during job execution,SAP Knowledge.
- Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and SAMACO & Statutory requirements.
- To update history cards of equipments and SAMACO records.
- Co-ordination with Production Gate Keepers & Shift Incharges for Priority, equipment availability & Breakdown jobs to attend.
- Availability of consumables/Spares for Maintenance Work.
- To assist in execution of projects, controlling, monitoring of projects ensuring quality.
- To undertake Repairs & Maintenance, preventive maintenance and SAMACO in planned schedules.
- To maintain regular contacts with Production to ensure maintenance, analyse equipment failures.
- To strictly adhere to general safety instructions and compliance with statutory regulations
Apply Link-Click Here