About the Company: Civica (www.civica.com) is a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations to transform the way they work. Through experienced people who understand service delivery, the Group applies software, managed services and outsourcing to help customers streamline their activities. Civica supplies more than 2,000 organisations in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the USA, helping our customers to achieve a successful and more cost-efficient way of working.
Official Website: www.civica.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee (Software Development)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location Vadodara
Last date To Apply: 31 March 2018
Job Description: We require a Graduate Trainee (Software Development) to join our team in Vadodara, India, to work in an agile environment alongside our talented software developers, providing consultancy services to our clients across both public and private sector. You will be dealing with clients face to face, managing and delivering various requirements. You will set standards and encourage development best practice within CIVICA outside your project team.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyse new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Interactive development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the SFW project manager and SSE.
- Perform unit testing of work.
- Write documentation and comment code as required.
- Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Ensuring that operations carried out using data are for a proper purpose, and for safeguarding the confidentiality and security of that data.
- Ensuring personal data is processed in a way that complies with national legal and statutory regulations and with CIVICA policy.
- Ensuring that they are authorized to supply any information requested, that it is given to only to those authorized to receive it, and that any such requests for information are for a proper purpose.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with their statutory and legal obligations, CIVICA policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and controls
- Protecting CIVICA assets within their control from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to CIVICA
- Performing their job with security best practice in mind and conforming to any best practice frameworks which are used within CIVICA
- First class and above grade in BE/BTECH/ MCA/Msc. IT equivalent degree from a university UGC Accredited.
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work with team members of different cultures
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now