Citrix Recruitment Hiring As Application Software Engineer: Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Job Profile: Application Software Engineer
Job Type: Engineering
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job ID: R19595
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
What we’re looking for: As an application software engineer, you will be working to the forefront of technology. You will engage and discover the possibilities of the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery.
Position Overview: Entry position that develops, troubleshoots and debugs software components for existing or new products. Works on problems of limited scope. Learns and follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives general guidance and/or direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
- Performs tasks involving programming/coding, troubleshooting, and testing of software components
- Applies software process methodologies to complete assignments and ensure quality output
- Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work
- Communicates technical issues within the scope of the assignment
- Performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry-level)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications.
What you’re looking for: Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here