Citrix Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Software Engineer Position:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Job Profile: Software Engineer 2
Job Category: Engineering
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Id: R21377
Exp Needed: 1-4 Yrs
Job Description: We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for: You as a software engineer will work with the team to design, develop, test, automate, and debug issues in core areas for the Citrix ADC product.
As Software Engineer 2, you’ll be involved in the design and developing new features with a team in upcoming L7 protocols and base components of Citrix ADC. You’ll also be responsible for automating and owning quality for features developed while following Agile methodologies. Additionally, you will debug and fix complex customer issues and deliver fixes in a timely manner
* Design and develop new features with the team in upcoming protocols and base components of Citrix ADC.
* Automate and own quality for features developed.
* Fix customer issues and deliver fixes in a timely manner.
* Implement and embrace Agile methodologies.
* Be strong, self-motivated, and work in a team environment with limited supervision.
* Bachelors/Masters in Engineering with 1-4 years of hands-on software development experience.
* Have a good grasp of C fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and basic networking fundamentals.
* Have good communication skills.
* Development experience in network protocols and operating systems a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here