About the Company: We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Profile: Software Network Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Id: R18633
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What we’re looking for: You as a successful candidate will join a leading-edge NASDAQ 100 technology company producing software used by millions of people every day.
Position Overview: A software engineer is responsible to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Takes the initiative to plan and execute own work assignments.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designs, develop and troubleshoot moderate-complex software applications
- In addition to hands-on technical development activities, contributes to the analysis and conceptual design of proposed projects
- Participates in determining the feasibility of proposed projects and the overall plan for implementation.
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert and/or owner of multiple moderate-complex software modules.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
- Review progress and evaluates results of assigned technical projects and process against conformance to plans and specifications making recommendations based on the results
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise and other departments on technical matters.
- Recommends and executes continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements (including customer escalation and cross-team support).
- Enjoy working in a Team.
- Should be extremely GOAL oriented and align-self to business/group needs
- Strive for excellence (although not necessarily perfection’ always). Use your talent, acquainted skills in the best way possible to meet business goals.
- Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience of at least 2+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in data structures and complex algorithms.
- Requires proficiency in C
- Proficiency in Systems/Server software development, multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux development platform, network and systems programming + debugging
- Ability to troubleshoot complex customer escalations, performance problems.
- Should be passionate, owner, excellent team player.
Preferred skills: Experience with Data plane in any networking platform.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship