About the Company: Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Official Website: www.citrix.co.in
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures); basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g., C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Prepare test plan, test cases and automate them.
- Demonstrated capability for solving problems across multiple sub‐disciplines of software engineering; for example:
- Capability of finding problems in a poorly formed software requirement
- Capability of describing approaches to software test within projects
- Proven capability for finding solutions to algorithm and programming problems, developing solutions, and reasoning about them
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and find defects in software
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Under general guidance, performs technical work requiring application of basic software development methodologies to complete assignments to required standards of quality and timeliness; participates in discussions regarding project approach and planning; implements designs with some guidance and supervision; expected to perform code reviews on their own areas of responsibility; delivers quality work product while gaining experience and knowledge in specific area of assignment and general background in company methods of operation and procedures
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader project assigned to a higher-level Software Engineer; solicits input and expertise to carry out assignment correctly; emphasis is on following the software development process and adherence to standards in order to produce high quality software
- Applies the company’s software engineering processes and standards
- Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of assigned projects; performs tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software; performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary; documents and reviews all results with higher level engineer
- Learns principles of continuous work practice improvement through involvement in post project review; implements and maintains quality improvements to process and products as they are introduced into the development process
- Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperates with other programmers and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
- Engages in continuous learning both on the job and through technical training in order to expand and enhance technical expertise and competency and keep pace with technology advancements
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here