About Citrix: Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. With annual revenue in 2014 of $3.14 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. Learn more at www.citrix.com/careers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Software Engineer I (Dev)
Entry position that develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software components for existing or new products. Works on problems of limited scope. Learns and follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives general guidance and/or direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Performs tasks involving programming/coding, troubleshooting and testing of software components
- Applies software process methodologies to complete assignments and ensure quality output
- Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work
- Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
- Performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, Experience)
- B. Tech or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now