Citi Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details-
About Citi: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Company Name: Citi
Job Profile: Front End Developer
Work Location: Pune
Job ID: 20237190
Experience Needed: 0-2 Yrs
The Applications Development Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Manage an Applications Development team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Develop and apply comprehensive knowledge of how own area integrates within apps development and other technical areas
- Ensure the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team as well as influence decisions through advice or facilitating services that impact the team and closely related work teams
- Act as backup to Applications Development Manager and serve as an advisor and coach to junior developers and analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here