Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
CITI Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Company Name: Citicorp
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Data Scientist
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job description for CITI Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist: The Spec Analytics Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies speciality area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Job Responsibilities for CITI Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist:
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications required for CITI Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Have the ability to retrieve and manipulate data
- Possess analytic ability and problem-solving skills
- Working experience in a quantitative field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail-oriented, and adaptive to the matrix work environment
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams
Education: Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply Before the link Expires for CITI Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist.