Citi Freshers Recruitment As Data Analyst: Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
Company Name: Citi
Job Profile: Data/Information Mgt Analyst 2
Work Location: Bangalore Karnataka India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: The Data/Information Mgt Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies speciality area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own speciality area with a basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Responsibilities for Citi Freshers Recruitment As Data Analyst:
- This function covers incumbents responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
- Responsible for routine operational or administrative work
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
- Individuals will have their work thoroughly reviewed and checked by more senior incumbents and will have limited contact outside their immediate area
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined outputs, while at the same time developing knowledge of the broader context in which the work is being performed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications needed for Citi Freshers Recruitment As Data Analyst:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Know-how on analytic tools (SAS E-miner, Knowledge Seeker, SPSS etc.)
- Big data and machine learning experiences are (R, Python etc.)
- The ability to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives
Education: Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply before the link Expires for Citi Freshers Recruitment As Data Analyst.