About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Job Profile: Customer Success Specialist Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
What You’ll Do (Role details)
- The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry leading practices, and drive overall product consumption and business value.
- The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories.
- The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply