TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Cisco Systems Freshers Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Company Name: Cisco
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Profile: Technical Project Specialist (Intern) – India UHR
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description – Technical Project Specialist
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators: We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers: As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manages and coordinates technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development and implementation) measuring progress of deliverables / KPIs
- Assigns, coordinates, and monitors work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades
- Collaborates closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure). Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients.
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
Apply before the link Expires for Cisco Systems Freshers Off Campus Hiring