Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cisco Off Campus Details:
Why Cisco: WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Job Profile: Customer Success Specialist (Intern) – India UHR
AREA OF INTEREST: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Intern
JOB ID: 1338359
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022 Batch
- In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
- We are Innovators: We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
- We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
- We are Transformers (Team details): Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Expert: Technical knowledge with ability to understand customer use cases for Cisco’s technology solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate value creation for the customer.
This role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
What You’ll Do (Role details)
- The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry leading practices, and drive overall product consumption and business value.
- The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories.
- The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus .
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Cisco Off Campus