About Us: AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics R&D Center in Bangalore was founded in 2015 and is focusing on leading core product and engineering areas fairly independently and works closely with San Francisco and other teams. Over the last 3 years, we have grown to ~200 people and Bangalore R&D Center has evolved as a center of excellence for core product & engineering innovation in AppDynamics. We have been able to build a super strong team, that is working on very interesting and challenging problems. We have a amazing and happy work culture at Bangalore, where entire center works as one single team and truly cares for each other!
Job Profile: AppD Software Engineer I – (New Grad) – India UHR
Company Name: Cisco
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 & 2020 Batch
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You are the kind of engineer who has a passion to solve complex problems that enable the development of enterprise-grade products.
- You also have the following: Pursuing CS / EE degree.
1) Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
2) Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming.
3) Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace.
4) Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
5) Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
6) Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high-performance software.
7) The requirement is for 2021/22 passouts only
About the Team/Role
- Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile-based applications to runtimes on the server side like Apache Web Server, Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS etc, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes. AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud-based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
- Developing these products requires an engineer to design, build and monitor complex distributed systems that handle processes huge volumes of data on a daily basis to the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute. This processing of voluminous data translates into 100s of TB of data that we analyze using advanced machine learning techniques To derive useful insights from the high volume of data requires the application of advanced machine learning techniques.
- As an engineer at AppDynamics, you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable microservices using play with cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and, Heroku, OpenShift containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android, IoT, Machine Learning. Etc
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
How to apply for CISCO Off Campus Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of CISCO or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the CISCO Recruitment.
Who can apply for CISCO Off Campus Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.
How to Stay updated with CISCO Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=CISCO for latest job opportunities available with CISCO