About Company: We are the world leader in networking. We design, manufacture and sell IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across our hardware and software solutions.
Job Profile: TAC Engineer (Contract positions)
Company Name: Cisco: Global Leader in Networking
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,50,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 & 2017)
Apply before: Friday, 18 Jan, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 19th Jan, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
About the opportunity:
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data centre, content, optical and wireless.
- B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.E or MTech. from any learning institution (2018 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC can do for you:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here (2018 Batch)
Apply Link-Click Here (2017 Batch)