Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021
About Cisco: At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Profile: Data Analyst (New Grad)
Experience Needed: 2021/22 passout only
Who You Are
- Desired Degree: Master’s Degree (MS/MBA etc) Program
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create Master Data Catalogue
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross functional teams to become analytics driven discipline
Apply before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021.