Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real-world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Job Profile: Hardware Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Team Description: Open-minded, driven, diverse and extremely innovative people at Cisco design the hardware that makes the internetwork. Bring your knowledge of computers and networking and take it to a new level in any one of the following product categories including cloud, social, mobile/wireless, video, VoIP, big data, collaboration, web, Internet of Things, routing, switching, IPv6, data centre, HPC, TelePresence and many more. Your work will impact billions globally.
Responsibilities For Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring:
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Education Eligibility Criteria (Master) for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring :
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics
- Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher
- Year of Graduation -2020 (only)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.