About Company: We are the world leader in networking. We design, manufacture and sell IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across our hardware and software solutions.
Job Profile: TAC Engineer (Contract positions)
Company Name: Global Leader in Networking
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,50,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2017 & 2018 Batch)
Apply before: Thursday, 04 Apr, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 6th Apr, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
About the opportunity:
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data centre, content, optical and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
- Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
- B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.E or MTech. from any learning institution (2017 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC can do for you:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here(2017 Batch)
Apply Link-Click Here(2018 Batch)
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship