Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Ciena: Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Company Name: Ciena
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Job Profile: Embedded Software Engineer 1A
Design, develop, and support low-level software to control intelligent devices in an optical switching product. Candidate must be a subject matter expert for development of device driver software and hardware abstraction layer software for devices including framers, Virtual Concatenation Mappers, switch fabrics, and FPGAs. Candidate will also develop software subsystems for Inter-Process communication, Synchronized system startup, and Information Model persistence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand hardware functionality and software drivers for monitor and control.
- Understand multi-processor high reliable software system architectures.
- Full life-cycle responsibility for embedded software including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Attend meetings, report progress and interact closely with team members and other teams as required.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and object-oriented design
- Strong knowledge of embedded real-time software development (LINUX)
- Strong knowledge of OTN.
- Strong software design, coding, testing, and documentation skills.
- Ability to document progress and results.
- Capability to give technical leadership to small team of software engineers (mentorship)
- Independent self-starter
- Strong commitment to product excellence
- Excellent communications skills
EDUCATION and/or RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in CS, EE, (MS preferred)
- Technical experience with at least 0+ years of experience in software development.
Apply link-Click Here