Company Name: CIENA (US BASED TELECOM)
Exp Needed: 0 Years
Work Location: Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
CTC: 8-9 LPA
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Description: The communications networking industry is undergoing transformative change and Ciena is leading the charge with a fresh wave of innovation uniting optical and packet technologies. As a trusted partner to over 1,000 customers in 60+ countries, Ciena builds networks that fundamentally changes the way our customers compete. Cienas Packet Networking business plays an instrumental role in our strategy and is bringing products and solutions to market that win with the pillars of speed service delivery, agility, and assurance.
- Good C programming skills with exposure to debugging/trouble shooting (gdb) over Linux/Unix based OS and passion to code.
- Good understanding of Data-Structures & multi-threading concepts.
- Good understanding of Memory management, processor scheduling, Process management and inter-process communication concepts.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts e.g. TCP/IP/MPLS, VLAN/Ethernet, Switching and Routing, QoS, DHCP, SNMP.
- Self-starter with a strong can do belief, who can work in a dynamic environment with little supervision.
What were looking for:
- We believe in the power of people. We are a network strategy and technology company that is motivated by making a difference in people lives their productivity, their creativity, their health and comfort. Thats why our engineers design and implement technologies that allow people to do great things.
- With customer, proven capabilities, the Ciena Packet Networking team is enhancing and advancing Carrier Ethernet, Routing and MPLS capabilities to take advantage of worldwide market opportunities as Service Providers virtualize their networks, unify their legacy networks, and prepare for 5G.
- We are looking for a high-performing Software Engineer to join the middleware team working on cutting-edge networking products.
- While learning to leverage the disruption taking place with SDN, NFV and virtualized routing systems, you will take an experienced and influential role contributing to advancing next generation packet networking capabilities focused on service provider, carrier grade capability, scale and reliability.
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates