About the Company: The Greater Chennai Corporation is the civic body that governs the city of Chennai, India. It is headed by Mayor, who presides over 200 councillors each of whom represents one of the 200 wards of the city.
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 66
Salary: Rs 9300- 34800/Month
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 13 February 2017
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)-7 Posts
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / Auto Mobile Engineering /Mechatronics Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations(A.M.I.E) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Civil)-36 Posts
- B.E. Civil Engineering /B.Tech(Civil)/B.E. Structural Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Civil Engineering Branch.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-23 Posts
- A Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science OR A.M.I.E(under Electrical Engineering Branch)
- Written Examination in OMR Format(100 Marks Converted to 90 Marks) and
- ORAL TEST (10 Marks)
For Written Examination:
Total Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Time: 2 Hours
- PART-I: Engineering Subjects
- Part -II: Engineering Mathematics, (Common to all candidates)
- Part -III: Basic Engineering Sciences (Common to all candidates)
Candidates can apply through online or postal latest by 13 February 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Postal Address for Sending Application Form:
Corporation of Chennai,
Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16,
E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600 003.
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here