About Chegg: As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg’s Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Includes; Chegg Study, Tutoring, Writing Tools, Math Help, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Job Profile: Subject Matter Expert – Computer Science Engineering
Job Location – Delhi
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed:B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Desired Candidate Profile:
A Subject Matter Expert (SME) is a vital source of knowledge, capability, or expertise in Computer Science Engineering subjects.
The SME functions as the organizational representative for his/her knowledge area and applies his/her expertise to support the strategic direction of the organization. He/she should be capable and willing to work on core subjects.
• Excellent knowledge & command over on Algorithms, Computer organization, Theory of computation and on programming languages like C,C++,Java, python etc.
• Knowledge on Assembly language
• Ability to assess and provide quality content.
• Exploring skills related to programming as well as theoretical subjects in Computer Science and Engineering.
• Quick learner, Good communication along with written skills.
• Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Roles and responsibilities:
• Authoring Solutions for advanced questions from CSE textbooks
• Online answering of CSE questions posted by students abroad
• Quality review of solutions given by external answerers
• Content feedback and online tutoring
B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
Freshers / Faculty(0-3 Years) – anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply.
• Written tests (English & Subject)
Please do carry your own textbooks for Online Test as it is Open Book Test
20 Descriptive Type Questions each carries 10 Marks (3 Hours Duration)
Qualifying Mark is 50 Out of 100.
• Behavioural Interview
• HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here