Chegg Freshers Recruitment: Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Job Profile: Subject Matter Expert
Degree Needed:B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Work Location – Delhi
Exp Needed: Freshers
Desired Candidate Profile for Chegg Freshers Recruitment: A Subject Matter Expert (SME) is a vital source of knowledge, capability, or expertise in Computer Science Engineering subjects.
The SME functions as the organizational representative for his/her knowledge area and applies his/her expertise to support the strategic direction of the organization. He/she should be capable and willing to work on core subjects.
- Excellent knowledge & command over on Algorithms, Computer organization, Theory of computation and on programming languages like C,C++,Java, python etc.
- Knowledge on Assembly language
- Ability to assess and provide quality content.
- Exploring skills related to programming as well as theoretical subjects in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Quick learner, Good communication along with written skills.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Command over Algorithms, Computer organization, Theory of computation and sound knowledge on programming languages like C,C++,Java, python & assembly languages.
Roles and responsibilities for Chegg Freshers Recruitment:
- Authoring Solutions for advanced questions from CSE textbooks
- Online answering of CSE questions posted by students abroad
- Quality review of solutions given by external answerers
- Content feedback and online tutoring
Qualifications for Chegg Freshers Recruitment:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Freshers / Faculty – anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply.
Screening pattern for Chegg Freshers Recruitment:
- Written tests (English & Subject)
- Behavioral Interview
- HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Chegg Freshers Recruitment.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates