Checkpoint Systems Off Campus Details:
About Company: Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in EAS and RFID solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility solutions in a growing omni channel environment. A division of CCL Industries, Checkpoint Systems is the only vertically integrated RF/RFID solution provider for retail. With consumer demands accelerating at an extraordinary rate driven by technology, Checkpoint delivers intelligent solutions – bringing clarity and efficiency into the retail environment anytime, anywhere. Through a unique offering of software, hardware, labels, tags and connected cloud-based solutions, Checkpoint optimizes retail operations and efficiencies with real-time intuitive data delivered throughout the supply chain and in-store resulting in improved profitability and an enriched consumer experience.
Company Name: Checkpoint Systems
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test, Intern
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
About the Job: We are currently seeking Interns/Trainees to join our Development division in Bangalore. We are looking for energetic, driven, and self-motivated Software Engineer, Interns.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test(SDET), Intern/Trainee, you will be a member of our Development team and your main responsibilities will include:
- Participates in SDLC activities, such as design sessions, prototype review sessions
- Software programming, code reviews
- Execute QA activities ,contribute to and follow QA processes to ensure a quality product is being released
- Quickly learn and understand the products being supported
- Develop and run the regression test, performance tests etc
- Provide inputs to documentation team on product features, issues and resolution
- Execute manual test plans and test cases for assigned components/features
- Work with test automation tools both in-house and third party tools
- Work with team to extend and improve automation efforts
- Effectively communicate clear and timely information on work status, issues and solutions
Education & Relevant years of experience:-
- BE, BTECH, ME or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field with academic record 8 + CGPA is a must.
- Grads from 2020/2021 batch are preferred.
Requirements: Knowledge & Skills
- Strong in OOP languages, preferably Java
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP) principles, theories and concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm and design patterns
- SQL Server or Oracle, NoSQL databases
- problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Logical & analytical skills
- Good to have knowledge/skills -SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,Spring, Junit, SonarCube ,Restful API, Kafka ,Azure Event Hub
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Checkpoint Systems Off Campus.