About the company: Charmboard is the world’s fastest growing in-video discovery platform. It is transforming the way weengage with video. In the last two years since we launched the service, it is reshaping the future ofstreaming video and transforming how brands communicate with their audiences.
Charmboard makes use of artificial intelligence to make streaming video respond to touch. Whilewatching a video at Charmboard or at partner OTT platforms, users touch or click (with any pointingdevice) to interact with a character, location or product without intruding on immersive nature of thecontent. Every touch on the video is a micro moment of desire (called Charm), allowing users to make Charmboard their personalised media platform where they curate moments in video that have inspiredthem. Together with its partner OTT platforms Charmboard hosts 300 million Charms and has servedexcess of 1 billion discoveries this year.
Charmboard is widely considered as one of the Top 10 AI start-ups in India.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Intern
Company Name: Tagos Design Innovations Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.charmboard.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,80,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Saturday, 05 Jan, 2019
Event Date: Monday, 7th Jan, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2019 batch – BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Working on cutting edge technologies in iOS, Android and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
- Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
- Coding, Development and designing of front and backend of client server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
- Working on complete lifecycle of a mobile or web development project.
- Taking assignments from the Technical leads, and also from customers and reporting back with right piece of object and source code.
- Research & analysis, troubleshooting exceptions, Build & release.
- Regularly learn and produce better software apps, leverage modern SDKs and libraries for rapid app development.
1.Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 12 months need only apply
2.During the initial 6 Months training period stipend will be INR 21K per month. Starting Salary after 6 months of training will be 4.8 LPA.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here