About The Company:
Chapter247 Infotech is a full-service software partner specialized in architecting, designing & developing tech solutions by binding Web, IoT, Analytics, AI and Cloud technologies. Our global clients include organizations right from Enterprise, Midsize to startups. In 9+ years we have launched over 100 products with ambitious clients in industries like E-commerce, financial services, healthcare, education, shipping, energy, and retail.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
After Training period: INR 2.8 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Analysis, development, deployment of client websites/application using standardized processes and development guidelines.
– Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
– Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and rewrite application whenever required.
– Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization Debug, troubleshoot and fix large scale website, enterprise class applications.
– Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study.
– Play a direct role in maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of company-used technologies and code.
– Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Communicate clearly and work closely with Managers, Technical Leads & other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
Skill Set Required:
– Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
– Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
– Possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
– Has an urge to learn and grow along with the Organization.
– Amcat Shortlisting
– Technical Round
– Managerial Round
– HR Round
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here