Chainalytics Off Campus Hiring 2021
Official Website: chainalytics.com.
Company Name: Chainalytics
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: MBA
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
Job Description: Inviting candidates of Class 2021 from leading institution (Tier 1 B-Schools, Top Universities..) with prior 1 year of work-experience (minimum) in the field of Software Engineering, Data Analytics or Operations management
- Your primary responsibilities are to work with our clients to design, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain network recommendations.
- Your primary role will be to collect, review and validate data, build visualisation charts/dashboards.
- The role also includes supporting the project team build optimisation models in tools like Llamasoft or BlueYonder or similar optimisation packages, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
- Client and/or other Chainalytics team members can be in multiple geographies.
- Projects may also involve travel to client locations as it is deemed safe to travel.
Position Responsibilities Are As Follows
- Gather, understand, analyse, summarise and report client data by closely collaborating with client data teams
- Support building network optimisation models according to specifications
- Develop comprehensive analytical solutions to represent the real-world from data, reporting & visualisations to support network optimisation
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Be responsible for your works’ quality, timeliness with minimum guidance from the project team/manager
Qualifications: An ideal candidate will:
- Class of 2021 (willing to consider strong candidates from class of 2020 as well)
- Hold a Master’s degree in IE or OR or an MBA or equivalent from a leading institution (Tier 1 B-Schools, Top Universities..)
- Previous minimum 1 year experience prior to MBA/MS in Software Engineering, Data Analytics or Operations management
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering of Science degree from a leading institution
- Focus on Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related areas during under/postgraduate education is a plus
- Must have skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, India with some travel to client sites.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here