Job Profile: Junior Software Developer
Team: Research & Development Team
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed:Engineering in computer science or equivalent degree or Masters in computer science
Exp Needed: Freshers
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Development of new software and web applications, modify and enhance existing applications within expected time and impeccable quality
- Active participation in scoping and design discussion with the team
- Unit testing of worked module to ensure that it meets the requirements in accordance with agreed designs
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs raised.
- Work with the team to ensure code is managed properly in the version control.
- You will be required to research new technologies from time to time.
- C#, .Net, Java
- Object oriented Programming Concepts
- Basic knowledge of R programming and Python
- HTML, CSS
- Relational Databases
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sense of when to escalate a problem, or ask for assistance
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Engineering in computer science or equivalent degree or Masters in computer science
- Fresher’s only
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates