About the Company: CGI Group Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0.6 to 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Position Description: First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Atleast 0.6 to 2 years of experience.
• Experienced or knowledge on monitoring tools
• Flexible to work in any shifts
• Excellent communication skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Primary Skill: Monitoring
• Secondary skill: Knowledge on APM tools HP OMi; Server Vantage; dynaTrace; HP Sitescope; and DCRUM
• Graduates with MUST have atleast 0.6 to 2 years of experience
• Able to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Process orient, self-motivated, ownership of work
- Application Deployment
- Microsoft Word
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates