CGI Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: CGI Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique”
Company Name: CGI
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Position Description: The Level 1 Service Desk technician provides user support and customer service on Company-supported computer applications and platforms. The primary purpose is to diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests reported by the Client via telephone, online chat, email or a Web portal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
• Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
• Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
• Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
• Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
• Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
• Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
• Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
• Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
• Problem analysis and solving
• Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
• Ability to type
• Tolerance to stress, performance-driven and continuously improving
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
Apply Before the link Expires for CGI Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.