About the Company: It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2016/2017/2018
Exp Needed: 0-2 yearsGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location Bangalore
- 0 – 2 Years;
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their BE/BTech not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates with experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2017 or 2016
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
- Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in
- 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now