About the Company: It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Entry Level professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development/Testing/Support/Maintenance/Enhancement.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the respective field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world. Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
- Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience and should have completed their BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) in 2019/2018
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python/PLSQL/Sharepoint would be an added advantage.
- Testing Environments
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell