About the company: At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – we are all shareholders from Day One – one that has grown to 73,000 professionals located more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, CGI is the 5th largest independent and end-to-end IT and business services and product organization in the world, committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Job Profile:Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: CGI
Official Website: www.cgi.com
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
CTC: ₹ 3,25,000
Exp Needed:Fresher (2017 to 2018)
Apply before: Tuesday, 09 Apr, 2019
Event Date: Friday, 12th Apr, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
- 2017 / 18 batch BE /B.Tech (CS/IT,ECE,Telecom)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- No Current Backlog
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Good pH Score
Job Description: As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations. You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications. You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business. You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world. Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions. Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
Compensation: Annual Earning Potential (TCTC): INR 339,737.00 Per Annum (INR 3.25 LPA gross)
Service Agreement: Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
1. I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
2. I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
3. I am flexible to work in any kind of shift – day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
- The first round of selection process will be an online test on April 12th followed by further rounds which will be conducted in respective locations.
- Candidate may be asked to join in any of the three locations basis requirement
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates