CGI Hirng Freshers Details:
About Company: Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments. Across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, we provide comprehensive, scalable and sustainable IT and business consulting services that are informed globally and delivered locally.
Company Name: CGI
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Java
Experience Required: Freshers
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to work in their Financial Services Business Unit. As an Individual, you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- Looking for candidates with 12 – 18 Months relevant work experience in software development and SDLC. Experience in developing and deploying JAVA/J2EE applications.
- Experience working in JAVA microservices, API, Java Fullstack, Spring Boot, Node JS, SQL. Willing to work in shifts.Good to Have: Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Scrum & Automation( Selenium) testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Passionate Learner – Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology. Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile, Analytics & Cloud technologies.
- Curious about implementing new technologies, adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Customer centric and data driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data driven decision-taking approach
- Understand business requirements – business case creation, proposal generation, workshop execution & roadmap implementation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply