Cerner Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Job Profile: Support Technician
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
- As a Support Technician, your responsibilities include supporting Cerner associates /clients for all their IT issues (OS & applications installed on laptops) through Remote Support / On-Site.
- You will also be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- In this role, you will be handling the first & second level of technical issues, combines quick resolution with proper actions to minimize the impact on critical system/application issues
Basic Qualifications for Cerner Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field or, equivalent work experience
• At least 1-year experience in Windows, Mac systems and Office365
Preferred Qualifications For Cerner Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
• Certification in Microsoft Windows Professional Certifications or ITIL Certification (MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, Comp TIA A+ )
• Willing to work in Night Shifts
Apply Before the link Expires for Cerner Recruitment 2020 Hiring.